Banners & Wide
They are comprised of a cylindrical base with two folding feet and a folding pole, which also makes them lightweight.
These rollup banners are like retractable roll up displays and exhibition pull up stands, making advertising at your business easy.
The 2000 x 850mm display is highly visible so customers can be alerted to your display and product in mind. Set-up requires no time at all or tools, making this the perfect display for retail stores, shopping centres, or even trade shows
READ THIS BEFORE SUBMISSION
1. Save your artwork in PDF, this recording format is light and retains the quality of your design.
If possible send us the fonts used if you need changes
If you’re unsure how to do this. follow these steps
– Open the Control panel
– From here, enter ‘Appearance & resolution’
– then select ‘Fonts’ and find the fonts used in your document and send them to us via E-mail
2. Do not forget the bleed margins: The internal and external margins help you to prepare your artwork correctly. The internal bleed margin (the purple square shown above) delimit the maximum space for all text, logo and important graphics. All elements placed outside this space risk being trimmed off during the finishing. The trim line (The black box) define the final size of your artwork.
All background image or colour must be extended until the external bleed margin, (Bleed/pink box) thus, in case of shifting of the cutting blade, the appearance of the final document is preserved and you won’t have any white edges. Please note that it’s not possible to have bleed with Microsoft Word. If you require full bleed, we suggest you use Adobe Indesign or Illustrator. If these are unavailable to you, we can prepare your document in house.
3. Do not forget the crop marks when you export your artwork in PDF. (Indesign: File / Export / Adobe PDF (Print) / Enter the name and save / Marks and Bleeds / Tick Crop Marks and add 3 mm for the bleed).
Please carefully check the resulting PDF before send us your artwork. Also, we advise all artwork be exported with all transparencies flattened (artwork that is supplied not flattened may cause printing issues).